A cookie it is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies They usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The goal of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want more information about what are the cookies , what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., Please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way the spam .
This website uses the following third party cookies :
- Matomo Analytics: We use Matomo Analytics – https://matomo.org (an open source alternative to Google Analytics) for analytics, which has the advantage that the data collected is stored on servers owned by us and is not transferred to third parties. Complies with all GDPR regulations.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons like I like it or Share .
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- Be in full control with data ownership and privacy protection
With 100% data ownership you get the power to protect your user’s privacy. You know where your data is stored and what’s happening to it, without external influence. We’re serious about privacy here at Matomo and keeping your business GDPR and CCPA compliant.
- For any questions or queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Cookie Advisor is a WordPress plugin